Buy supplies,volunteer to give them out, or register to receive them if you are in need:
BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE
The first day of school will be here before we know it, and it’s time to start thinking about school supplies! We invite you to support Sycamore Community School students by purchasing new supplies or donating unused school supplies to Operation Give Back. Our goal is to provide over 350 students with a backpack, along with items from their specific school supply lists.
Our School Supply Wish List includes (but is not limited to) the following NEW or UNUSED items:
• 1″ or 1.5″ binders
• Ear Buds
• Flash Drives
• Ziploc Bags
• Hand Sanitizer
• Paper Towels
Please look through your child’s backpack before you put it away for the summer! If there are any unused items from the list above that made their way home at the end of the school year, we would love to add them to our inventory. Maybe you like to start your Back to School shopping early? Please consider buying extras when you find those great deals, and drop them off at an OGB School Supply Collection Site!! Sites include:
• Sycamore District Office, 5959 Hagewa Drive
• E.H. Greene Intermediate School, 5200 Aldine Drive
• Blue Ash Elementary, 9541 Plainfield Road
• Blue Ash Recreation Center, 4433 Cooper Road
• Visit us at Operation Give Back’s Headquarters!! 10891 Millington Ct, Blue Ash, OH 45242. Donation drop offs will be welcomed on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 10AM-2PM.
Questions? Please call us at 513-489-2023 or e-mail us at email@example.com.