…he (Swedenborg) explains that the Lord’s goal is the formation of a heavenly community, bringing everyone—every human being on earth—into heaven. Divine providence is the way he works to do that. Swedenborg systematically describes the way that divine providence works in our lives by condensing it into five laws:
1. We should act in freedom and in accordance with reason
2. We should reject any tendencies toward evil that we notice coming into our mind
3. We cannot be compelled to think or believe in a certain way
4. We are taught and led by the Lord, although it may appear that we are acting independently
5. We will not feel the workings of divine providence in our lives
Read explanations for these laws: here.