(via CincinnatiLibrary.org website)
Visit the Library for fun and food this summer! Meals and snacks are available at no cost at select Library locations to all children ages 18 and under. Meals and snacks will be served Monday through Friday from June 4 through August 3* at these locations:
- Main Library (Children’s Learning Center and TeenSpot): Meal 12 p.m., Snack 4 p.m.
- Avondale Branch: Meal 1 p.m.
- Bond Hill Branch: Meal 1:30 p.m., Snack 4:30 p.m.
- College Hill Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m.
- Covedale Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m., Snack 3:30 p.m.
- Deer Park Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m., Snack 3 p.m.
- Elmwood Place Branch: Meal 1 p.m.
- Groesbeck Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m.
- Madisonville Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m., Snack 4:15 p.m.
- Mt. Healthy Branch: Meal 1 p.m. (Monday – Thursday, June 3-July 19 only)
- North Central Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m.
- Pleasant Ridge Branch: Meal 3 p.m.
- Price Hill Branch: Snack 1:30 p.m., Meal 4:30 p.m.
- Reading Branch: Snack 1:30 p.m., Meal 4:30 p.m.
- St. Bernard Branch: Meal 1 p.m., Snack 4 p.m.
- West End Branch: Meal 1 p.m.
The Summer Food Service Program is sponsored by the USDA and Ohio Department of Education. Meals are provided in partnership with UMC Food Ministry and Mt. Healthy City Schools.
*There will be no meals on Wednesday, July 4 due to the Fourth of July holiday.
“if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday.”
– Isaiah 58:10