Yum and Yay! It’s that time of year again. Join us for the feast, and some wonderful words from our friend, Rev. Ron Brugler, this Sunday in Mason, OH; (not our regular Sunday home.)
The worship service will start at 10:30 AM after which we will celebrate the bounty of the harvest. Please plan to get there a little ahead of time to help arrange the food.
Our Menu Includes: Turkey, Cranberry chutney, Jellied cranberry sauce, Vegetarian gluten-free stuffing, Mashed potatoes, Gravy, Rolls & butter, Sliced ham, Mac-n-cheese, Corn, Green beans, Mashed sweet potato, Broccoli & cauliflower, Creamed onion casserole, Green salad, Pickles, Deviled eggs, Mixed nuts, Pumpkin pies, Gluten-free Monster cookies, An as yet unidentified dessert, Egg Nog, and Cold Drinks.
- To enjoy, please take Take I-71N past Kings Island to the Kings Mills exit, left on Kings Mills / SR 741.
- Go 1 mile and just past Kroger’s where SR 741 goes right, you go left to stay on Kings Mills Rd.
- Take the first left (around the bend, onto Fairway Drive) and
- in just 200 feet, Take another left, onto Sport Center Complex Drive.
- Falling Brook is the first right; parking on both sides – where you see the cars and to the left around the corner.