Second Annual Toy Swap will be held on Saturday, September 10th 9AM-12PM at the Glendale New Church; 845 Congress Ave, Glendale, OH.
Admission is Free!
- Toys can be dropped off the evening of Friday, September 9th from 5-7 pm, for sorting.
- Please bring gently used or new toys to exchange.
- Bring one extra toy for donation to Bethany House Women & Children’s Shelter.
- A Bake Sale will be also be held.
- A donation jar will be available for monetary donations to the shelter.
- Teach your kids to share with others by donating one of their toys to The Swap!
This is a great opportunity to meet your neighbors, a chance to help a child get a toy they otherwise couldn’t afford, a time for kids to find a new and interesting toy, and a nice activity in the village of Glendale! We hope to see you there!